Friday, August 19, 2016

Coming to you LIVE from Wisconsin!!!

WOW, its been a really long time since I have been on this thing and maybe it was just my time to take a little blogging break. But I'm back and happy about it!

We are not "officially, officially" moved to Wisconsin but we're up here anyhow. Matt has been working at his new job since July, I quit my job in Houston at the end of July, made the 3 day drive to Wisconsin the week after and we got Alana enrolled in daycare part time to give me time to job hunt and house hunt. All while racking up the hotel rewards points in an extended stay hotel!

It has been very busy to say the least. Our first full weekend here we decided to make the short drive to Milwaukee for the Wisconsin State Fair and have some of their infamous cream puffs #pufflove. They were all they were cracked up to be!

Wisconsin State Fair Cream Puff & Alana enjoying some music
On my days off (the days Alana is in daycare) I am hoping to get out a little and explore our new surroundings, get some GOOD workouts in, work on my own business and apply for jobs.

This weekend the plan is to visit the Two Rivers area and spend the day on the beach on Lake Michigan. Hopefully it doesn't rain on us.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top