Friday, May 13, 2016

Daughter's 1st Birthday

Alana's first birthday party was a few Saturday's ago and here are all the details on the decorations!

I bought most of the decor and supplies at Micheal's or Hobby Lobby (mostly Micheal's). And I had a friend help me set it all up for the big day! I ordered some things like balloons, popcorn and her outfits from Etsy. We didn't have a specific theme but we had a color pallet of pink, gold and white. It was so beautiful! I am so happy with how it turned out and that everyone got to come a celebrate with our little one!


For food we kept it pretty simple with sandwiches, chips, dips and finger foods. And then we had the dessert/candy bar! I have always love the look of these so I was excited to have one of my own. With the colors of pink and gold I did some candy shopping during valentines day to collect the pink kisses. Gold was easy with Reese's and Rolos. And to add something unique to the table I bought some pink and gold-ish caramel popcorn from Etsy. And besides the candy we had amazing cookies from Oh! Sugar, chocolate covered strawberries and rice krispies drizzled with white and pink chocolate and gold sprinkles.


I did a lot of Target Dollar Spot shopping over valentines day to get pink and gold items, a deal I found was this little gold gift bags that were already covered in gold glitter. I just added "thank you" to the bag and let people fill them with treats. I of course ended up with A LOT of extra candy.

I loved the party and decor! I think I did a pretty good job! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top