Friday, April 8, 2016

...lately...

So I have been MIA here lately and its not for lack of having something to say, I have posts typed, but I don't have any pictures. Ugh, the pictures is what it time consuming for me. And these last two weeks have been CRAZY! Last week I had a fabulous Nerium/Lexus event, my bff visited, I headed to ATX for the day Friday, had a Nerium party at the house, went to a Tupperware party in the evening, woke up the next day with pink eye and headed to urgent care. That was literally only 5 days in a row!

And then today, as my husband drives out of town I lock myself and my daughter out of the house! 45 minutest later the locksmith arrives and then lectures me on how I should have a spare key...ugh, duh! We usually do! And then he kindly takes $200 from me for 5 minutes worth of work. Clearly I am in the wrong business!

{Party Planning on the Left, Nerium/Lexus on the Right}
We have been very busy. I have been working on stuff for Alana's birthday party and we have also been applying for new jobs. Its no secret who I am and what I do, I work in Oil & Gas and its also no secret that that industry is at the bottom of the barrel right now. I just read that Chevron will be laying off 655 people in Houston and BP will be letting go 500 people in Houston... Saturating my job search even more. This is also making me realize how incredibly lucky we are to still have a job at this moment. Even though it might not last much longer.

This weekend will be another crazy one too.... God give us strength!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top