Monday, January 25, 2016

9 Month Update

Previous Updates: 8 Months | 7 Months | 6 Months | 5 Months | 4 Months

Time surely flies when you have a little one in your house. They grow so quickly its truly amazing to see and watch.So much has changed since the 8 month update. And I am already starting to plan her 1st birthday! 

Alana (16lbs 9oz)
Alana is continuing to crawl EVERYWHERE and tries to follow us where ever we go. She has started to clap on her own and LOVES it! She is generally such a happy baby and is always smiling! She is still only in the 23rd percentile for her weight but that is a big accomplishment since she started in the 0.06th percentile! 

Mom & Dad (Alexa & Matt)
We are doing well. We have a date night once a month which is good for our sanity. We have our first weekend away planned which will be fun, interesting and nerve racking all at the same time.

The Dogs
I posted about how we re-homed Coco and then, not even a month later we lost our sweet Lola. It has been a really hard time for me and I have cried many, many times about it. Its so strange not having a dog in the house...we will eventually get another furbaby but it probably wont be until close to the end of the year. Before we had a bulldog I never wanted to have the same breed twice because I felt like I would be replacing the dog I had (growing up we had a mutt, dalmatian and dachshund). But any bulldog owner will tell you that the breed touches your heart like nothing else; now I can't imagine my life without a bulldog in it.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top