Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Time Is Here

Last week I was really starting to get into the Christmas spirit; it was starting to cool down, our tree was up, and lights wrapped the trees in our front yard (I still want to put more lights out). Then the forecast for this week came out…it’s going to be in the 80’s on Friday! WhAt?!? I’ll be back in my flip flops in no time!


We got the tree up right after Thanksgiving with the help of my brother and dad. They also helped me string up the lights outside. We have most all the presents already wrapped and it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! My mom was here to help up over the weekend and she brought all the presents she had wrapped and it’s looking like we’ll have an epic Christmas! I am excited to host it at our house for the first time. After hosting Thanksgiving I am ordering a Honey Baked ham and I think we're going to use festive paper plates so it lightens the dish washing load!

The past couple of Christmas' there really hasn't been a whole lot that I want - everything I want is for the little one. Last year she wasn't here yet but she was on my mind and this year all I want/need is stuff for my growing little girl!

What are you doing to get in the Christmas spirit?! Watching movies? Singing carols? 

1 comment :

  1. I haven't watched ONE Christmas movie yet...I can't wait to dive into some this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top