Friday, December 4, 2015

7 Month Update

Holy Moly, where has the time gone?! Alana is over 7 months old! About a week before she turned 7 months she started to sit up on her own and she is a pro at it! She is also now starting to scoot backwards while in the sitting position. She has gotten very animated as well, when she “talks” she puts her hand out like she is preaching to the people! It’s quite funny!

{it gets harder and harder to get her to sit still!}
She is quickly growing out of the 3-6 month clothes but the 6 month clothes are still a bit on the large side. They truly grow too fast – but it’s fun to watch them grow and develop into a tiny human.

Her hair is starting to grow and she now has enough to have bed head, it’s quite adorable! It’s almost long enough to start putting some clips in it. We are so surprised that she has blonde hair; I thought for sure she would get her daddy’s dark hair (dark hair is dominate gene over blonde after all). So she gets her good hair from her mamma!


I just love the picture of her with the hat on! Daycare took that of her yesterday and I can't stop staring at it! I find myself looking at her pictures all day - that is why I wanted to start selling Nerium! So I can see that cute face all day every day!

Hope you have an AMAZING weekend! 
Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. She is too cute! I love the little hat photo as well! Happy Friday, Alexa!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top