Monday, November 30, 2015

First Family Thanksgiving

My title is a little deceiving - obviously its not our first family Thanksgiving but it is our first Thanksgiving as a family of 3 (or 5 if you include the dogs). We are hosing both Thanksgiving and Christmas at our house this year because I did not want to deny any Grandparent their first holiday with their grandbaby (and I didn't want to travel with a baby and 2 dogs). So my family spent the long weekend with us! Which is good because we need some extra hands to help with the decorating.

Some of the best recipes I have found in the past have been on Buzzfeed and this year was no different! I used their Cranberry Relish recipe and their Sweet Potato Stacks recipe - which was a hit! Both the sweet potatoes and the stuffing were made in cupcake tins and my husband's suggestion for next year was to make everything in cupcake tins! Challenge accepted?!



Our Thanksgiving Feast consists of the following:


I hope you had a WONDERFUL holiday and I cant believe November is over and December is here! I love December because it is the most wonderful time of the year!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top