Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

I can't believe another month has come and passed. Time really does fly


Alana
So many things have been happening in our little baby world. In the past month Alana has started to eat baby food, she has upped her formula intake by almost 2 oz. per serving, and she got her ears pierced! And we are getting ready for our first Halloween as a family :) No spoilers here but I am super excited because I haven't dressed up for Halloween since 2009. I talked about how she is scared of the dogs but now only seems scared sometimes. 

{talk to the hand Bear}
Mom & Dad (still a little weird when I hear or say I'm a mom)
I think we are still getting use to changing schedules and life feels SUPER hectic during the week. I have launched a new business, Nerium, and I am trying to get that going. My goal is to generate enough income to hire a nanny for Alana. Our daycare really messed up and it left us disappointed and with a bad taste in our mouth (I haven't blogged about this yet mainly because I was so upset about it). And what is hard to swallow too is that we have her in one of the best reviewed daycares in our area so I feel moving her wouldn't be a good idea either. 

p.s. when do you get use to calling yourself a mom? I mean I was not a mom for 28 years and have only had this title for 6 months.

I have also committed to myself that I will run 3x a week and do Pure Barre 2x a week. It will be tough but I am working up from a mile with my goal being 3 miles (which is about what I was doing before motherhood). 


The Dogs
Our pups are doing well and enjoying the cooler weather that is finally coming our way. Lola has a UTI which makes things even more hectic since she has to go out every 15mins to go to the bathroom! But other than that they are good. Its also crazy for me to think that Lola is 6 years old! Since she is white we don't see the white/gray hairs dogs get on their face as they age :( my girl is getting up there in age (bulldog's life expectancy is about 10 years).


How are things on your side of the world? 

1 comment :

  1. Have six months little bebe! She really is so precious.
    Crash, my oldest (he'll be TEN in January) has gray hair, but not a whole lot. Half his face is black so that's really only where you see it...it's not nearly as gray as I anticipated for his age though!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top