Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Products We Didn't Know We'd Love

With all the new baby products out there it can be a bit overwhelming on what you need and don't need. There are a few products that I didn't register for that we LOVE and I can't imagine being without them.

4Moms Infant Tub - I had one of the lounge washers and the flower thing you put in the sink. Neither one of these worked really well for us. So we bought the 4Moms tub and it fits perfectly in the kitchen sink. I also like that it reads the temperature of the water - no guessing!

Halo Sleepsack - They used one of these in the NICU and we were hooked! Not only did it make swaddling super easy but its a wearable blanket helping reduce the chance of SIDS. We had 2 in preemie, one in Newborn and I just ordered one in 3 - 6 months. They are a little on the pricey side so I have been ordering them in neutral tones/fabrics just in case we decide to have another kid and it ends up being a boy.

{1 - 4Moms Infant Tub, 2 - Munchkin Wipe Warmer, 3 - Halo Sleepsacks, 4 - Crib Mobile, 5 - Kickee Pants}

Mobile - I had initially wanted to make one but with Alana arriving 5 weeks early I never got around to it. We bought one from Potter Barn Kids and Alana just loves it! She loves watching it and listening to it.

Wipe Warmer - Now this I thought was a little ridiculous. I mean babies have been using regular, non-warmed wipes for ages. Why would I need one?! Well it makes diaper changes a happier time when the wipe is warm - that cold wipe on her little hiney made her pretty unhappy.

Kickee Pants - When I was registering for stuff and at my baby shower I told I would need a lot of the "sleepers" and sleeper gowns. I haven't really used any of them. I have been using Kickee Pants. I love them because they have booties that are lined with fleece to keep a baby's feet warm and they have built in mittens for the hands. And the fabrics are SUPER soft! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!

What are some items you didn't know you loved?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top